This report provides a summary analysis of the transaction information by Year
- Blaze Insights > Browse > Reports > Insights (Advanced) > Admin
- Select the Company
- Select the Shop or Shops to include in this report
- Click Apply
This report will list the following information based on the filters selected.
- Year: Year
- # Days Active: Number of active days
- Net Revenue: Gross Revenue - Pre-Tax Discounts + Delivery Fees (split per weighted price)
- Gross Revenue: Multiply retail value of product sold without discounts, taxes, or fees by quantity sold.
- Net Margin: Net Sales (Net Revenue) - Cost of Goods Sold
- Cost of Goods Sold: Unit Cost of the item multiplied by Quantity Sold. These calculations are now exact for cost of goods sold down to the batch and unit level.
- Margin %: Percentage of the net margin
- Total Transactions: Number of transactions
- Total Refund Transactions: Total of refunded transaction
- Avg Sales Transactions / Day : Average amount of the transaction per day
- Total Items sold: Number of items sold
- Avg Items Sold per Sale Transaction: Average number of items sold per transaction
- Avg Net Revenue / Sale: Average net revenue per sale
- Avg Net Margin / Sale: Average net margin per sale
- Total Discounts: Total discounts
- Discount % from Net Revenue: Percentage of discount from net revenue
- Unique Customers: Number of unique customer visits
NOTE: Reference this link for common definitions and calculations.