The Inventory Product Sell Through Report is a list of products, with average sold per day and current quantities with days remaining in inventory.
The Inventory Product Sell Through Report can be accessed by navigating to Reports > Inventory. It will be located on that list of reports.
The following is a list of all the types of data you will get in this report, and what they all mean. There is also an example export of this report attached to this support document.
- Product ID: The identification number for a product as assigned in BLAZE®.
- Product Name: Name of the product as assigned in BLAZE®.
- Category: Category of the product as assigned in BLAZE®.
- Low Inventory Threshold: Threshold value where low inventory alert processes are triggered.
NOTE: This value is typically assigned during the product creation process, but can also be changed in the product profile.
- Avg Qty Sold Per Day: Average amount of product sold per day.
- Days Remaining in Inventory: "The Average Quantity on Hand" Divided by the "Average Qty Sold Per Day" = Days Remaining in Inventory.
- Current Quantity On Hand: The Current amount of inventory located within BLAZE®.
- To access these generated reports in BLAZE®, navigate to Reports > Generated, you will find a list of generated reports you can easily download.