The Inventory Snapshot History Report is a dated list of daily inventory snapshots taken per product. Includes inventory totals and COGS
The Inventory Snapshot History Report can be accessed by navigating to Reports > Inventory. It will be located on that list of reports.
The following is a list of all the types of data you will get in this report, and what they all mean. There is also an example export of this report attached to this support document.
- Timestamp: Date and time of when the original reconciliation took place.
- Initiated By: This line shows where the report was created.
- Reference: This line references how the task was performed.
- Product: Name of the product as assigned in BLAZE®.
- Category: Category of the product as assigned in BLAZE®.
- Total: Total amount of product found in BLAZE®
- Total Prepackages: Total amount of prepackages for a product found in BLAZE®.
- COGS: COGS stands for Cost of Goods Sold. To calculate this, BLAZE® uses the batch COG on a unit level and applies it to the quantity being purchased by the customer to get COGS.
NOTE: This does not include excise tax, excise tax is a separate line item.
- Low Inventory Threshold: Threshold value where low inventory alert processes are triggered.
NOTE: This value is typically assigned during the product creation process, but can also be changed in the product profile.
- Inventories: List of inventories as found in BLAZE®.
- Inventories (Prepackages): List of Prepacked inventory as found in BLAZE®.
- To access these generated reports in BLAZE®, navigate to Reports > Generated, you will find a list of generated reports you can easily download.