The Inventory Transfer Report is a dated list of any transfer action taken, including origin, destination and amount transferred.
The Inventory Transfer Report can be accessed by navigating to Reports > Inventory. It will be located on that list of reports.
The following is a list of all the types of data you will get in this report, and what they all mean. There is also an example export of this report attached to this support document.
- Date: Date of when the transfer was processed.
- Employee: The name of the employee who processed the transfer.
- Product: The name of the product that was transferred.
- Origin Shop: The name of the shop where the product is being transferred from.
- Origin Inventory: The name of the inventory where the product is being transferred from.
- Destination Shop: The name of the shop where the product is being transferred to.
- Destination: The name of the Inventory the product was transferred to.
- Amount: The total amount of inventory transferred.
- To access these generated reports in BLAZE®, navigate to Reports > Generated, you will find a list of generated reports you can easily download.