The Inventory Valuation Report is a list of products with total available quantities, the average cost across all batches, and other data.
The Inventory Valuation Report can be accessed by navigating to Reports > Inventory. It will be located on that list of reports.
The following is a list of all the types of data you will get in this report, and what they all mean. There is also an example export of this report attached to this support document.
- Product Name: The name of the product purchased, as listed in BLAZE®.
- Category: The category the product purchased is a part of, as listed in BLAZE®.
- Cannabis: Cannabis = Yes NonCannabis = No
- Cannabis Type: The category of cannabis associated with the product as found in BLAZE®
- Flower Type: This shows if the flower is Indica, Sativa, or a Hybrid.
- Status: This will show you if the product is Active or Inactive.
- Weight: How the weight of the product is measured for sale.
- Average Unit Cost: The average price you have paid for the product from a vendor.
- Low Inventory Threshold: Threshold value where low inventory alert processes are triggered.
NOTE: This value is typically assigned during the product creation process, but can also be changed in the product profile.
- Average Excise Cost: The average amount of Excise Tax paid for the product.
- Unit + Excise Cost: The average price of the product + the average amount of Excise Tax for the product.
- Retail Price: The price the customer pays for the product before taxes.
- Profit: The amount of money lost or gained off of the product.
- Margin %: The profit margin for the product found in percentage.
( Retail price - Unit Cost) / Retail Price = Profit Margin %
- Markup %: The markup for the product found in percentage.
(Retail Price - Unit Cost) / Unit Cost = Markup Markup x 100 = Markup %
- Total Available: The total amount of inventory for the product at the time of the report.
- Total Available COGS: The dollar value for the products total available cost of goods
- Total Available Excise: The dollar value for the products total Excise Tax.
- Total Available COGS + Excise: The dollar value for the products COGS + Excise tax.
- All Holds: The total dollar amount for the products On Hold
- All Hold COGS: The dollar value for the cost of goods on the held products.
- Total Available Gross Retail Value: This is the result of (Retail Cost of the product x Total Available product)
- To access these generated reports in BLAZE®, navigate to Reports > Generated, you will find a list of generated reports you can easily download.