The Low Inventory Report is a list of products that have a low inventory threshold set up, with category, quantity remaining, and low inventory threshold displayed.
NOTE: Products must have "Send Low Inventory Notification" set as "Yes" for the products to be displayed on the report.
The Low Inventory Report can be accessed by navigating to Reports > Inventory. It will be located on that list of reports.
The following is a list of all the types of data you will get in this report, and what they all mean. There is also an example export of this report attached to this support document.
- Product Name: Name of the product as assigned in BLAZE®.
- Category: Category of the product as assigned in BLAZE®.
- Vendor: The vendor name as listed in BLAZE®.
- Quantity Remaining: The amount of product remaining in BLAZE®.
- Low Status: This will show "Yes" if the product is low, and will show "No" if it is not
- Unit Type: This shows if the product is measured in grams or individual units
- Low Inventory Threshold: The Low Inventory Threshold assigned to the product. Found under the "Inventory" tab within the "Product Profile"
- To access these generated reports in BLAZE®, navigate to Reports > Generated, you will find a list of generated reports you can easily download.