The Product Sell by Report is a List of each product with batch ID, sell-by date, and quantity remaining.
The Product Sell by Report can be accessed by navigating to Reports > Inventory. It will be located on that list of reports.
The following is a list of all the types of data you will get in this report, and what they all mean. There is also an example export of this report attached to this support document.
- Product Category: Category of the product as assigned in BLAZE®.
- Product Name: Name of the product as assigned in BLAZE®.
- Status: The status will show "Active" or "Inactive" based on the product profile at the time the report is generated.
- Batch ID: The Batch ID associated with the product found in BLAZE®.
- Sell By Date: The last day you are wanting to sell the product. NOTE: This date is found within the "Batches" tab of the product profile
- Qty Remaining: The current amount of product remaining at the time the report is generated.
- Low Inventory Threshold: Threshold value where low inventory alert processes are triggered.
- To access these generated reports in BLAZE®, navigate to Reports > Generated, you will find a list of generated reports you can easily download.