The Return to Vendor Report is a dated list of products and batches that were returned to vendor.
The Return to Vendor Report can be accessed by navigating to Data Export > Inventory. It will be located on that list of reports.
The following is a list of all the types of data you will get in this report, and what they all mean. There is also an example export of this report attached to this support document.
- Date: The date of when the product was returned to the vendor.
- Vendor: The name of the vendor associated with the product.
- Product Category: The name of the category the product is associated with.
- Product: The name of the product returned to the vendor.
- Low Inventory Threshold: The Low Inventory Threshold assigned to the product in BLAZE®.
- Batch SKU: The SKU associated with the Batch that was returned to the vendor.
- Quantity: Quantity of product returned to the vendor.
- To access these generated reports in BLAZE®, navigate to Data Export > Generated, you will find a list of generated reports you can easily download.