The Membership by Group Report is a list of Member Groups with attributes, including revenue, number of new members, and total members.
The Members by Group Report can be accessed by navigating to Reports > Member. It will be located in the list of reports.
The following is a list of all the types of data you will get in this report, and what they all mean. There is also an example export of this report attached to this support document.
- Date: The first date that a member was added to the membership group.
- Member Group: The name of the Membership Group created in the Global Settings
- Revenue: Income generated for the specific Membership group.
- Deliveries: The total amount of deliveries for the specific membership group.
- Walk-ins: The total amount of walk-ins for the
- Specials: The total amount of online orders from the specified member group.
- New Members: The total amount of new members added to the membership group.
- Returning Members: The total amount of members who have made multiple purchases with you.
- Adult Use: The total number of members with Adult Use consumption type
- MMIC: The total number of members with MMIC consumption type
- Third-Party: The total number of members with the Medicinal Third Party consumption type.
- Total Members: The total number of members within the membership group at the time of the report.
- To access these generated reports in BLAZE®, navigate to Reports > Generated, you will find a list of generated reports you can easily download.