The New Members Report is a List of new members for the date range specified. Includes a total number of transactions.
The Members by Group Report can be accessed by navigating to Reports > Member. It will be located in the list of reports.
The following is a list of all the types of data you will get in this report, and what they all mean. There is also an example export of this report attached to this support document.
- Member ID: The BLAZE® identification number for the member.
- First Name: The first name of the member found in BLAZE®.
- Last Name: The last name of the member found in BLAZE®.
- Origin Shop: The name of the shop where the product profile was created.
- Phone Number: The phone number associated with the member found inBLAZE®.
- Email: The email associated with the member found in BLAZE®.
- Member Group: The name of the member group that the member was assigned.
- Status: States if the member is "Active" or "Inactive"
- Marketing Source: The source where the member first heard of your shop.
- Date Joined: The date of when the member profile was created.
- Total Transactions: The total amount of transactions for the specified member
- Text Opt-In: "True" if the customer is "Opted-In" to SMS messages and "False" when the member is "Opted- Out" of SMS messages
- Email Opt-In: "True" if the customer is "Opted-In" to email notifications and "False" when the member is "Opted-Out" of email notifications.
- To access these generated reports in BLAZE®, navigate to Reports > Generated, you will find a list of generated reports you can easily download.