Things you need to do before ADDING INVENTORY:
Once the three things above have been done, you are now ready to add inventory to the product.
1. To add inventory, navigate to the product profile page.
2. Once there, scroll to the bottom of the page to the "Batches" section.
- A product can have multiple batches.
- Each batch is considered a new purchase from that vendor.
3. To add inventory, click "Add Batch."
- You can add testing characteristics about the batch.
- It is required that you enter the quantity you purchased and how much you purchased it for.
- Once that is entered, the system will display the unit cost of the product.
5. Click "Save" to add the batch.
- By default, all batches are added to the safe.
6. You now have a product with inventory that you can now sell.