1. To create a Shipping manifest, find the desired invoice.
2. Click on the “Shipping Manifest” tab, then click “Create Shipping Manifest."
3. From here, scroll down the page to select the shipping/transportation company.
4. Select the receiver - this should be the company the invoice is for. Select the receiving contact information.
5. Select the Driver Information.
- NOTE: If the driver doesn’t exist in the drop-down, select the plus sign to add new driver information.
6. Next, you will need to assign a batch to the products listed on the shipping manifest. To do this, scan the barcode of the batch OR select the batch from the drop-down.
- NOTE: You can assign multiple batches to a single batch by clicking “Add Another Batch” and select the batch.
7. Enter in the quantity per batch you are packing for the shipment.
8. If you don’t have enough inventory to ship a particular product, you can remove the product from the shipping manifest by clicking the trash icon. You can create multiple shipping manifests per invoice.
9. Enter in the Delivery Date and Delivery Time.
10. Enter any notes for the shipping manifest in the Notes section.
11. Click the “Create” button at the bottom of the shipping manifest.
12. To finalize the shipping manifest, click the Check-Mark on the shipping manifest.