1. To create a Shipping manifest, find the desired invoice.
2. Click on the “Shipping Manifest” tab, then click “Create Shipping Manifest."
3. The Shipper and Receiver information will auto-populate depending on the information is contained in the Company profile. From here, scroll down the page to select the Driver information. The + will open a new window that will allow you to add an employee as a driver.
4. Next, you will need to assign a batch to the products listed on the shipping manifest. To do this, select the Inventory location and Batch ID from the drop-down. Enter in the Actual Qty per batch you are packing for the shipment
- NOTE: You can assign multiple batches to a single batch by clicking “Add Another Batch” and select the batch.
- NOTE: If you don’t have enough inventory to ship a particular product, you can remove the product from the shipping manifest by clicking the trash icon. You can create multiple shipping manifests per invoice.
5. Update the Delivery Date and Delivery Time and verify the Shipping Address.
- Enter any notes for the shipping manifest in the Notes section.
11. Click the “Create” button at the bottom of the shipping manifest.
12. To finalize the shipping manifest, click the Actions button on the shipping manifest.