**Route Optimization is a Required "add-on" in OnFleet**
1. Create API key at Onfleet. You need to create an API key through the settings menu in the dashboard, by going into the API section at OnFleet.
Image: OnFleet API setup
2. Create a hub at Onfleet: Create a hub so that we assign them to shops accordingly
3. Create team at Onfleet: Create teams at onfleet by going to the "Teams" tab and hitting add (+). (Found right above "Hubs")
4. Integrate API key with BLAZE:
For detailed instruction of third party integration, see: Third party API Integration
Onfleet API key Integration:
• Login to BLAZE Retail app
• Navigate to Global Settings, select the Integration section, and select OnFleet
• For API key link/update, click on the respective button of the shop (seen below)
• After entering the API key, click on the search button. It will fetch the hub for that API key
• You can select the hub from the drop-down for that shop
Image (above): Link/Update API Key of OnFleet for shop
Image: Select hub from shop
5. Synchronize team with OnFleet: You can easily synchronize teams available from OnFleet with BLAZE by switching to the "Team" tab and clicking on ”Sync Team”. *You will be able to track any and all error messages, by date and timestamp in this section. Here is an article explaining the common error messages we have seen.
Image: Synchronize Team
6. Synchronize/Create employee at OnFleet:
Select a team for an employee. If the employee has a phone number then the BLAZE system will check other employees in the system with the same phone number. If a phone number matches, then it will sync the employee with that worker ID (OnFleet worker ID). If no phone number matches, a new employee at OnFleet will be created.
Image: Assign team to employee
7. Create a transaction/task at OnFleet: While adding a member to the queue you can create a
transaction at Onfleet by checking “Create a task on Onfleet.” You can also select a team to
assign the employee to.
Image: OnFleet Task option while adding members to queue
8. You can also create a task/transaction at OnFleet from the POS option as well as with the “Re-Assign” action.
Image: Create/update OnFleet task/transaction from POS