Retail | Adding a Metrc Label in a PO When Receiving Inventory with a Metrc-Compliant Vendor
- To set package labels during the Purchase Order process, prepare a PO and place it in the Received Shipment state.
- Once on the Receive Shipment form, enter in the actual received quantities and approve each row on the Receive Shipment sheet.
- Select Add Batch and enter the Metrc tracking Label into the Metrc Label field.
NOTE: The Batch SKU is a unique identifier and can be the same as the Metrc Label (copy/paste into batch SKU field).
- Fill in Sell By Date, Harvest Date, and Expiration Date if available. Finally, enter the Quantity in the batch and Save.
- Once everything is verified and saved, click Complete at the bottom of the form. The Purchase Order is now complete. Metrc batches with tracking labels have been created for the product received.