This guide will walk you through how to Process an Order and Complete a Transaction on our iPad app. To learn how to process a refund on our iPad app, please click here.
- Using your pin, login to the home screen of the app.
- Tap “New Order” and scan the user's Driver’s License or ID using the scanner on the register.
- If the Driver’s License doesn’t scan, please tap “Manually Enter DL” and fill out the following information on the member form: First Name, Last Name, Birth Date, Sex, and Driver’s License ID or ID Number.
- Click the “Complete” button on the bottom right and then click “Start Order.”
- From here, you can scan products to add them to the cart OR you can manually add an item to the cart by tapping the product image and selecting your quantity. Once finished adding items to the cart, tap “Checkout” in the bottom right of the corner.
- On the Checkout Summary page, tap “Continue.”
- On the Payment page, select the method of payment.
- Tender the change if applicable and then print AND/OR email the receipt.
- Click “Return to Home Screen” to start the next transaction.
- I scanned someone’s ID but they don’t buy anything. What should I do?
- By scanning the customer's ID, BLAZE added the customer to the Walk-In queue. Please exit the Sale by pressing “Exit Sale” and find the customer in the Walk-In queue.
- Remove the customer from the Walk-In queue by pressing the three dots on the member row and selecting “Remove” from the list of options.
- Select the appropriate reason code and hit “Enter.”
- The person’s ID doesn’t scan after a few attempts. What do I do?
- Try tilting the state-issued ID at an angle and moving the ID closer and farther away.
- Add the consumer Manually by pressing “Start Order” and tap “Enter Manually.”