Credit cards can be accepted using Mtrac. To enable this payment method, two steps need to be done. The Mtrac API needs to be integrated with BLAZE and the Payment Option needs to be Enabled. Follow the steps below to enable Mtrac.
1. Navigate to Global Settings and select the Integration Settings section.
2. From there, click on the Mtrac tab.
- Next to the desired shop(s), click the blue "Edit" button.
- Enable the toggle bar, enter in the Name, Username, Client Id, Client Secret, and Location Id.
- Then click the "Save" button.
1. Navigate to Global Settings and select the Current Shop Settings section.
2. From there, click on the Payment Options tab. A list of all compatible payment options in BLAZE will appear. Ensure the Mtrac toggle bar has been Enabled.
- To do this, click the blue "Edit" button at the top right corner.
- After enabling the appropriate payment option(s), click the "Save" button.