This is the area(s) where the plants are growing. For most smaller single license sites, there will be one Cultivation Area. For larger multi-licensed sites, there could be multiple Cultivation Areas. A cultivation area is the largest unit, which is then broken up into Zones and further into sub-zones. A Cultivation area could be a field, building, or greenhouse. Follow the steps below for a step-by-step guide to create a Cultivation Area.
Add a Cultivation Area
1. Navigate to the Grow section and click on the Cultivation Area tab. Click the green "Add Cultivation Area" button.
2. A popup will appear. Enter in the Cultivation Area Name.
- It's suggested to name the area after the building, greenhouse, or field. A smaller site may only have one Cultivation Area.
3. To view, edit, or delete the Cultivation Area, click or hover over the 3 small dots next to the desired Cultivation Area.
- View: Views the plants in the Cultivation Area.
- Edit: Edits the details of the Cultivation Area.
- Delete: Deletes the Cultivation Area.