This article will guide you step-by-step through the BLAZE reconciliation process: When to Reconcile Inventory, How to Reconcile Inventory and Viewing Reconciled Inventory. Navigate to the section you wish to learn more.
NOTE: If Metrc enabled, reconciliations process in real-time to the linked Metrc account, unless Do Not Adjust Metrc is selected.
When to Reconcile Inventory
- The inventory count is off
- A duplicate PO has been created
- An audit has been enforced
- When Return to Vendor needs to be canceled / reverted
How to Reconcile Inventory
1. Navigate to the Inventory section on the left-hand side and click on the Inventory Reconciliation tab. Select from the Inventory, Category, and Metrc Adjustment dropdown to reconcile. The products within the chosen Category and Inventory will auto-populate.
- Adjust by Difference: This will adjust the Metrc package based on the "difference" of the current quantity to actual quantity.
*Intended for purposes if your current inventory does NOT equal your Metrc Inventory. This could be due to transactions not being submitted to Metrc.
- Adjust by Actual Inventory: This will adjust the Metrc package to the "actual inventory" listed in the report.
*This is intended to match the Metrc package quantity to BLAZE actual quantity.
- Do Not Adjust Metrc: This will adjust the amount listed in BLAZE, but will NOT adjust the amount in Metrc.
*Intended for inventory adjustments made in BLAZE that do NOT adjust inventory in Metrc.
3a. If the Reconcile By Batch checkbox is selected, inventory counts for the selected category / products will be grouped by batch.
5. A popup will appear. Select the reason for any differences and click the Submit Report button to finish.
- Audit: Regular practice of reconciling
- Damaged: Product loss due to damage
- Waste Display: Product loss due to display
- Waste Expired: Product loss due to expiration
- Waste Return: Damaged/open product returned
- Waste Disposal: Product loss due to disposal
- Display Sample: Product loss due to display sample
- Free Medicinal Cannabis Goods: Product loss due to free medicinal cannabis goods
- Incorrect Quantity: Product adjustment due to incorrect quantity
- Mandated Destruction: Product loss due to mandated destruction
- Oversold: Inventory adjustment to correct oversold inventory
- Public Safety Recall: Product loss due to public safety recall
- Scale Variance: Product loss due to scale variance
- Theft: Product loss due to theft
- Undersold: Inventory adjustment to correct undersold inventory
- Voluntary Surrender: Product loss due to voluntary surrender
- Store Transfer: Transferring between shops
- PO Error: Inventory error due to a PO
- Samples: Products used as samples
- Return to Vendor: Products returned to the vendor
- Other: Any other reason that does not fit into the other options above
NOTE: These reasons mirror the options in Metrc.
View Reconciled Inventory
The option to view completed reports is available via the Reconciliation History page.
1. Navigate to the Inventory section on the left-hand side and click on the Inventory Reconciliation tab, then move to the Reconciliation History page. Select the desired reconciliation.
2. The details of the selected reconciliation will be shown on the redirected page.