To setup Metrc in BLAZE, the Metrc User API key is needed as well as the corresponding Metrc facility keys. Please see the instructions on generating the API key here.
- Ensure you are in the Grow Sales Interface
- Navigate to Settings.
- Click Integration Settings and select the Metrc tab.
- Click Add Account on the Metrc integration page.
- Enter the Metrc User API Key and select the State that applies from the drop-down list.
- Select Production.
- Click Save.
- Click Retrieve Facilities. This will start the process to retrieve all facilities (BLAZE calls them shops or locations) associated with the Metrc User API key.
- On the table below, a list of all locations within BLAZE will show with a number of other configurations. Click Edit at the top of the page to set the configurations.
- First, the BLAZE shop will need to be mapped to the corresponding Metrc Facility.
- Set the associated state for the Metrc Facility.
- Enable the toggle bar.
- Set the Enable Sync to start syncing all data from BLAZE to Metrc including Sales and Inventory related data.
- Set Post-Delivery Transactions if setting up a Delivery service that would like to automatically sync delivery based transactions.
NOTE: BLAZE built this so deliveries can be manually posted to Metrc when building the manifest.