Once transfers are accepted in Metrc, they need to be assigned to a BLAZE Batch. This can be done in a few ways:
If you have existing batches or inventory, follow one of these steps
- One-by-one through the Metrc Packages area - described below,
- or by assigning the UID/Metrc Label within each Product Batch Page.
If you are adding a new batch or new product, follow this process
- In Bulk, through either the 'Receive Metrc Transfers' PO process, or during the Receive Shipment phase of the manual PO process,
Follow this step-by-step walkthrough on how to assign a BLAZE Batch through the Metrc Packages Area.
How to Intake Metrc Packages
1. Login to Metrc to accept transfers. Ensure all quantities and information are correct before accepting them.
2. Login to BLAZE Retail and navigate to the Compliance section on the left-hand side and click on the Metrc Packages tab.
3. Click the Resync button. All accepted Metrc packages should appear.
4. Click the Intake button next to the desired Metrc package to intake.
NOTE: If this is a new product that does not already exist in BLAZE, please create the product before intaking it.
5. A popup will appear.
- Select the product name.
NOTE: The name(s) that appear may be different than the name in Metrc, these are the names created in your shop.
- Select the new batch to assign to this product.
- To ensure you aren't double-adding a batch, verify that none of the existing batches in this dropdown have the same Label ID as the new batch you're adding.
NOTE: If a batch is already created in BLAZE for this METRC package, do not select "New Batch" Instead, use the dropdown to select the batch you want to associate the METRC package and tag to the specified BLAZE batch in the dropdown menu.
If you're assigning the tag to a New Batch, please select "New Batch" and select it from the dropdown menu. New Batch will populate new fields to enter information. (see pic below).
6. Click the Accept button. When a batch has been successfully assigned to a product, the product name will change to a green text. This will redirect to the specific product's profile.
7. Continue this process until all products have been assigned a batch.