Once transfers are accepted in Metrc, they need to be assigned to a BLAZE Batch. This can be done in a few ways: through the Compliance Intake Process, during the Receive Shipment phase of the PO, or assigning the UID/Metrc Label within each Product Batch Page.
Follow this step-by-step walkthrough on how to assign a BLAZE Batch through our Compliance Intake Process.
1. Login to Metrc to accept transfers. Ensure all quantities and information are correct before accepting them.
2. Login to BLAZE Retail and navigate to the Compliance section on the left-hand side and click on the Metrc Packages tab.
3. Click the blue Resync button. All accepted Metrc packages should appear.
4. Click the blue Intake button next to the desired Metrc package to intake.
NOTE: If this is a new product that does not already exist in BLAZE, please create the product before intaking it.5. A popup will appear. Select the product name (NOTE: The name(s) that appear may be different than the name in Metrc, these are the names created in your shop), and select the new batch to assign to this product.
NOTE: If you're assigning a New Batch, please select it from the dropdown menu. New Batch will populate new fields to enter information. (see pic below)
6. Click the blue Accept button. When a batch has been successfully assigned to a product, the product name will change to a green text. This will redirect to the specific product's profile.
7. Continue this process until all products have been assigned a batch.