Storewide sales are useful for third party integrations and on BLAZE applications. They are currently unavailable for non-third party online store integration. These Storewide Sales are automatically applied to appropriate orders.
Follow along with the following steps to create a Storewide Sale!
How to Create a Storewide Sale:
1. Navigate to the Loyalty/Marketing section on the left-hand side and click on the Storewide Sales tab. Click the blue Add Storewide Sale button.
2. A popup will appear. Enter the name of the sale here. Click the blue Save button.
4. You will be redirected to the profile for the newly created storewide sale. Here, it can be edited, enabled, or deleted.
- To edit the sale, click the grey Edit Sale button.
- Name: The sale's name.
- Sale Description: Description of the sale.
- Status: Whether or not it is applied automatically.
- Discount Type: Currently, the only available type is percentage-based.
- Discount Amount: The amount of discount applied.
- Brand: Any brands included in the sale.
- To enable the sale, click the grey Enable Sale button. This allows the sale to be automatically applied when applicable.
- NOTE: *Make sure the BRAND is associated to the appropriate product profiles before enabling.
- To delete the sale, click the red Delete button.
- NOTE: In order to delete the sale, it needs to be enabled.