A bundled product is one product that has multiple products within it, all with unique SKUs. Follow along below to see step by step how to create a bundled product.
1. On the menu on the left-hand side, navigate to the Inventory section. Select the Product tab. Click the orange +New Product button.
2. Fill out the following mandatory information:
- Product Type: Select Bundle
- Product Name: This name needs to be unique, no two items may have identical names
- Status: Set to Active by default; if you do not want to use this product immediately, set to inactive
- Sellable: Set to Yes by default; if you do not want to sell this product, set to no
- Category: This will be how the item is generally classified
- Cannabis Type: Set to Default if multiple cannabis types exist in this bundle
- Company/Vendor: Companies/Vendors need to be created before creating products, this refers to who this item was purchased from
- Unit Price: This refers to the amount the customer is charged for this product
- Sell Type: This refers to the item being Medicinal, Recreational, or Both
4. Optional. These other items are not necessary, but useful to use:
- Secondary Vendors: Secondary vendors need to be created before creating products IF wanting to associate the pricing template with this product at this moment
- NOTE: Secondary vendors can be added later via Inventory > Product Profile > Edit Product button > Add secondary vendor
- Producer MFG:
- Producer License #: This helps keep track of the license associated with this producer
- Producer Address: This is the address associated with this producer
- Flower Type: Leave blank if multiple flower types are in the bundle
- SKU: If this is left blank, BLAZE will generate one for you
- Brand: Brands needed to be created before creating products IF wanting to associate the brand with this product at this moment
- NOTE: Brands can be added later via Inventory > Select Action button > Edit Brands
5. Add products by clicking the Product drop-down, select an existing product, and enter in the Quantity of product(s). Repeat as necessary to add more products. Remove a product by clicking the red trashcan to the right of the specific item.
6. Optional. These other items are not necessary, but useful to use:
- Description: Add a brief bio mentioning key points.
- Product Tags: Select an existing product tag. These can help further classify items.
- Add an image by either dragging the desired photo into the box or click the box and select the desired photo.
7. Click the orange Save button when done.
8. To learn how to add existing batches to this bundled product, read here.