A bundled product is one product that has multiple products within it, all with unique SKUs and batches. Follow along below to see step by step how to attach existing batches to a bundled product.
- NOTE: Batches need to exist in BLAZE and must meet the required quantity amounts according to the amount of the bundled product created and the ratio of each product listed. Multiple batches may be used for each product. Once attached to the bundle, there is no reverting.
1. On the menu on the left-hand side, navigate to the Inventory section. Select the Product tab and search for the name of the bundled product. Click the desired bundle and click the orange Add Batch button in the product profile.
2. Enter the Quantity Received.
3. For each product:
- Select the Inventory the batch is located in
- Select the Batch to attach to the bundled product
- NOTE: The available quantity must meet or exceed the required quantity, or multiple batches may need to be used. Once attached to the bundle, there is no reverting.
The Cost Per Unit will generate, based on the COGs of the products in the bundle. However, you may modify this value. Click the orange Save button when satisfied.
4. Navigate to the Inventory tab and click the orange Refresh Inventory button to see the newly added Total Stock Remaining.