Receive Metrc Transfers is located under the Compliance section on the left-hand side of your Retail dashboard menu. Here you can create a purchase order from pending Metrc transfers. First, you will need to receive the transfer manifest in your Metrc account in order to sync to BLAZE. Then you will create the purchase order and receive the inventory, linking it to the corresponding BLAZE product profile.
Accept the Incoming Manifest in Metrc
Create a Purchase Order
1. Log into BLAZE using your email and password.
2. Navigate to the Receive Metrc Transfers tab, located under the compliance section in the menu.
3. Using the Pending Transfers dropdown, select the manifest you would like to create a PO for; this will filter the packages displayed. Alternatively, you can use the Listed Vendor or Listed Vendor License to filter the packages.
4. Check the boxes to the left of the product column you wish to create a PO with and click Create PO.
5. Complete the purchase order detail fields at the top of the page for the following...
- Vendor: Name of the vendor the items are purchased from.
- Inventory: The inventory location the items will be added to upon intake.
- Payment Options: Form of payment used.
- Terms: Payment terms of the purchase order.
- Purchase Date: Date product was purchased.
- Delivery Date: Date product was delivered.
- Reference #: Internal purchase order reference number.
6. Using the Product Name dropdown, select the product profile associated with the Metrc item for each package. Click RECEIVE PURCHASE ORDER to finalize the PO.
NOTE: After you have created your purchase order, you can navigate to your Active PO's to view your newly created PO. Creating the PO also creates a shipment bill that allows you to add payments under the bill's section.