Receive Metrc Transfers is located under the Compliance section on the left-hand side of your Retail dashboard menu. Here you can create a purchase order from pending Metrc transfers.
First, you will need to receive the transfer manifest in your Metrc account in order to sync to BLAZE. Then you will create the purchase order and receive the inventory, linking it to the corresponding BLAZE product profile.
Accept the Incoming Manifest in Metrc
Create a Purchase Order
1. Log into BLAZE using your email and password.
2. Navigate to Compliance > Receive Metrc Transfers.
3. Using the Pending Transfers dropdown, select the manifest you would like to create a PO for; this will filter the packages displayed. Alternatively, you can use the Listed Vendor or Listed Vendor License to filter the packages.
4. Check the boxes to the left of the product column you wish to create a PO with and click Create PO.
5. Complete the purchase order detail fields at the top of the page for the following...
- Vendor: Name of the vendor the items are purchased from.
- Inventory: The inventory location the items will be added to upon intake.
- Payment Options: Form of payment used.
- Terms: Payment terms of the purchase order.
- Purchase Date: Date product was purchased.
- Delivery Date: Date product was delivered.
- Reference #: Internal purchase order reference number.
6. Associate the cannabis products in BLAZE to the items being received from Metrc by selecting the Product Name dropdown and select the product in BLAZE per line. *ONLY Cannabis products associated with a Cannabis category will be available to associate with Metrc packages.*
6. Edit Batch Details - After selecting the Product Name from the dropdown to associate your product in BLAZE, You will be able to edit the batch details from the far right of each line item. When selected, this will pop-up the batch profile for this product to edit.
Batch Details - here you can add and edit the batch information then select OK to save.
7. *OPTIONAL* Adding non-cannabis and cannabis products to the PO. Select the button "Add Product" to add multiple lines to enter your non-cannabis products. Added products must be associated with the same Vendor as the PO prior to starting the process.
Add multiple lines to add for your non-cannabis products.
8. To finalize the PO, select Receive Purchase Order in the bottom right corner. After a PO has been received, no additional changes can be made. You can also select the option to Save Draft
to revisit the draft in the In Progress tab within the Receive Metrc Transfer section.
NOTE: After you have created your purchase order, you can navigate to the Purchase Orders tab and select Active PO's to view your newly created PO. Creating the PO also creates a shipment bill that allows you to add payments within the bill's tab.