Receive Metrc Transfers is located under the Compliance section on the left-hand side of your Retail dashboard menu. Here you can create a purchase order from pending Metrc transfers. First, you will need to receive the transfer manifest in your Metrc account in order to sync to BLAZE. Then you will create the purchase order and receive the inventory, linking it to the corresponding BLAZE product profile.
Accept the Incoming Manifest in Metrc
Create a Purchase Order
1. Log into BLAZE using your email and password.
2. Navigate to the Receive Metrc Transfers tab, located under the compliance section in the menu.
3. Using the Pending Transfers dropdown, select the manifest you would like to create a PO for; this will filter the packages displayed. Alternatively, you can use the Listed Vendor or Listed Vendor License to filter the packages.
4. Check the boxes to the left of the product column you wish to create a PO with and click Create PO.
5. Complete the purchase order detail fields at the top of the page for the following...
- Vendor: Name of the vendor the items are purchased from.
- Inventory: The inventory location the items will be added to upon intake.
- Payment Options: Form of payment used.
- Terms: Payment terms of the purchase order.
- Purchase Date: Date product was purchased.
- Delivery Date: Date product was delivered.
- Reference #: Internal purchase order reference number.
6. Edit Batch Details - After selecting the Product Name from the dropdown to associate your product in BLAZE, You will be able to edit the batch details from the far right of each line item. When selected, this will pop-up the batch profile for this product to edit.
Batch Details - here you can add and edit the batch information then Save.
7. Click RECEIVE PURCHASE ORDER to finalize the PO.
NOTE: After you have created your purchase order, you can navigate to your Active PO's to view your newly created PO. Creating the PO also creates a shipment bill that allows you to add payments under the bill's section.