This article goes over how to assign unique identifiers for your members to prevent duplicate member profiles from being created for the same user. Following along for a step-by-step walkthrough to apply one or more of these unique identifiers.
NOTE: At this time, BLAZE does not offer the option to manually merge Member profiles, although we are scoping out this additional feature.
1. Navigate to Global Settings > Current Shop Settings > Shop Information
- Click the Edit button
2. Scroll down to enable the following settings:
- Enable Duplicate License Check: When enabled, BLAZE will search for any other member's with the same driver's license
- Enable DOB Name Uniqueness: When enabled, BLAZE will search for any other member's with the same first name, last name, and DOB
3. When done, click the Save button
- When Members place orders through your Online Store and they are accepted, BLAZE will search through your existing Member profiles for the enabled unique identifiers (settings listed above). If a member is found with the same information, the profile will be merged with the accepted Member's profile.