If you are seeing an expired pin or "Re-Authorize Token" button appear or you're unable to sync verified products, there is a disconnect in your sync. Follow the steps below to successfully reestablish this connection.
NOTE: At this time, pins are not auto-renewing every 2 weeks. You will need to manually delete and readd your WM pin(s) every 2 weeks.
Delete and re-add the Pin of the shop(s) that are showing the Re-Authorize Token button
- In BLAZE, go to Global Settings > Integrations > Weedmaps > Version 2
- Copy and paste (or write down by hand) the listing ID and PIN name into a separate window
- Click Delete to remove that Pin, then Add Pin
- Paste back in the Pin name and Listing ID, save the Pin, then click Authorize Token
- If you're not already logged into Weedmaps, this will open up a weedmaps.com window, where you enter your Weedmaps credentials
- When you return to BLAZE, your Pin should now be authorized
- Click Reset Sync, then Sync Menu once to ensure your Weedmaps menu runs an update