Weedmaps has been having issues with various POS systems and their connections. If you are seeing an expired pin or "Re-Authorize Token" button appear, there is a disconnect in your sync. Follow the steps below to successfully reestablish this connection.
Delete and re-add the Pin of the shops that are showing the 're-authorize token' button
- In Global Settings > Integrations > Weedmaps > Version 2
- Copy and paste (or write down by hand) the listing ID and PIN name into a separate window
- Click Delete to remove that Pin, then Add Pin
- Paste back in the Pin name and Listing ID, save the Pin, then click Authorize Token.
- This will open up a weedmaps.com window, where you enter your Weedmaps credentials.
- When you return to BLAZE, your Pin should now be authorized. Click Reset Sync, then Sync Menu once to ensure your Weedmaps menu runs an update.