If you have not set up your Zebra printer to your Mac yet, follow the instructions here.
Having issues printing labels from your Zebra printer? Try out the options below to troubleshoot and get your labels printing properly!
1. Open a Terminal window: ⌘(Option)+space > (search bar) Terminal
2. If copy/paste "sudo cupsctl WebInterface=yes" in your Terminal returns with "Password (Key)",
closeout and reopen the terminal to copy/paste, "cupsctl WebInterface=yes".
When asked for a username and password, this will be for the Admin user that the device was created by.
Go to System Preferences > Users & Groups > (Username = Admin / Password = device pw).
Printer & Class
You will need to add a Printer and Class under the Administration tab in order for the printer to be recognized. Follow the steps here.
Labels Continue to Feed (Nonstop)
If you find your Zebra Label Printer feeding out labels nonstop, then you will need to "Reset" the Label Sensor. To troubleshoot, click on the video here.
ZEBRA Printer functions:
- Factory reset Zebra steps:
- Power off
- Hold down "pause + Feed" buttons while powering on and remaining to hold buttons until print feed.
- This will factory reset the printer (if previously connected, this will not affect the established connection via USB).
- Network diagnostics Print feed Steps:
- Power on
- Hold down the "feed + X" buttons until network diagnostics print feed.
- Calibrate labels:
- Power on
- Hold down the "Pause + X" buttons until you hear the start of the print feed then let go.
Connecting to Zebra. If the connection does not seem to be responsive, open the QZ tray (Green Box) or (Black Box) depending on the version being used at the top navigation bar. Open and click Reload. Then head to BLAZE labels and try again.