With our Leafly integration, you can manage your Leafly menu in BLAZE, saving you time, hassle, and error! Please read our Leafly FAQs and then follow along below to sync your Leafly account(s) in BLAZE.
Integration Guide Disclaimer
- BLAZE API Key
Click on this link to generate your BLAZE API Key.
NOTE: You will need to copy and paste the API key in the next portion of the setup. You may want to keep this BLAZE tab open until you have completed the Leafly Setup.
Note: If you have multiple locations, you will need to generate a developer key for each one separately.
Set Up in Leafly
1. In Leafly's backend, navigate to the left side panel, click on the Settings arrow and select the Integrations option
2. On the Integrations settings page, select connect my POS to begin the Integration sync process
- Under POS System, select BLAZE Pull from the drop-down list
- Click continue to next step button
- Enter your BLAZE API Key in the appropriate fields. You’ll need to enter a valid Developer Key to successfully connect.
NOTE: The Terminal ID is optional and if entered, will restrict your menu to products only within a given terminal.
- Once you’ve entered your credentials, click test credentials to confirm they are entered correctly.
- Once you’ve successfully tested your credentials, click continue to next step
- Click acknowledge and accept to accept the Data Override Warning and complete the sync process on Leafly Biz.
You will be taken back to the POS Settings page, with a success message in the upper right corner.
Leafly Configuration (post POS-sync)
- Continue to the Leafly Configuration (post POS-sync) section of the linked document.
Set Up in BLAZE
1. In BLAZE > Global Settings > Integration Settings > Leafly > Accounts, click the Edit button of the shop you wish to sync with Leafly
- In the Leafly Dispensary Key field paste your Leafly API key
- Set Environment to Production
- Set Sync Status to Active
- Repeat as necessary
2. Click the Menu tab at the top of the page to set up your categories.
- Click the Add More button
- Select the BLAZE category
- Select the closest corresponding Leafly category
- Repeat as necessary
NOTE: The products in BLAZE categories that are NOT associated with a corresponding Leafly category will show in the "Other" category.
NOTE: Once these are set up, they will not need to be changed. However, when a new BLAZE category is created, it will need to be mapped out in order to display the products to your Leafly account.
3. To further specify what products display to Leafly and what do not, navigate to Retail > Inventory > All (this can also be done by category).
- Select the products to display to Leafly using the bulk checkmarks to the left of the product name
- Click Select Action > Update 3rd Party Menus > Select Active > Save
NOTE: To select items to NOT display onto Leafly, select Inactive
4. When satisfied with your Accounts and Menu, navigate to Global Settings > Integration Settings > Leafly > Menu.
- Click the Sync to Leafly button
- Wait 15 minutes for your menu to populate to your Leafly account.