NOTE: This is ONLY available for a select few Beta testers at this time.
With our Leafly integration, you can manage your Leafly menu in BLAZE, saving you time, hassle, and error! Please read our Leafly FAQs and then follow along below to sync your Leafly account(s) in BLAZE.
- Read Leafly FAQs
1. In Leafly's backend > Menu > Click Settings > Menu Version > Save Version > OK
NOTE: If you need to revert your menu for any reason, please contact Leafly support at email@example.com.
2. Settings > POS Integration
- Select BLAZE as your POS system > click Yes, Continue
- Copy your Leafly API Key
- Connect your account
3. In BLAZE > Global Settings > Integration Settings > Leafly > Accounts, click the Edit button of the shop you wish to sync with Leafly
- In the Leafly Dispensary Key field paste your Leafly API key
- Set Environment to Production
- Set Sync Status to Active
- Repeat steps 1-2 as necessary
4. Click the Menu tab at the top of the page to set up your categories.
- Click the Add More button
- Select the BLAZE category
- Select the closest corresponding Leafly category
- Repeat as necessary
NOTE: The products in BLAZE categories that are NOT associated with a corresponding Leafly category will NOT show up in your Leafly account.
NOTE: Once these are set up, they will not need to be changed. However, when a new BLAZE category is created, it will need to be mapped out in order to display the products to your Leafly account.
5. To further specify what products display to Leafly and what do not, navigate to Retail > Inventory > All (this can also be done by category).
- Select the products to display to Leafly using the bulk checkmarks to the left of the product name
- Click Select Action > Update 3rd Party Menus > Select Active > Save
NOTE: To select items to NOT display onto Leafly, select Inactive
6. When satisfied with your Accounts and Menu, navigate to Global Settings > Integration Settings > Leafly.
- Click the Sync to Leafly button
- Wait 15 minutes for your menu to populate to your Leafly account.
7. Reach out to BLAZE Support at firstname.lastname@example.org to review your integration once set up!