Need help associating your batch with the correct product? Keep reading!
How to Move a Batch from One Product to Another
1. In BLAZE Retail > Inventory, click into the incorrect product associated with the batch.
2. Click into the Batches tab, and click the batch you wish to correct.
- Change the Unique # and Batch ID to "DO NOT USE - (Metrc Tag #)"
- Copy the Tracking Label
- Set Tracking System to Manual
3. Correct the added inventory by clicking the Return to Vendor button next to the batch you just adjusted.
- NOTE: Inventory MUST be in the safe!
- Enter the full value to return
- Enter a note, like "PO Error" (or other reason that is applicable)
4. Click again into the batch you wish to correct.
- Click the Archive button
5. In Inventory, click into the product you want to associate the batch with.
6. Click into the Batches tab, and click the Add Batch button.
- Paste the copied Metrc tag as the Unique # and Batch ID
- Enter the Purchase Date
- Set Tracking System to Metrc
- Paste the copied Metrc tag as the Tracking Label
- Click the Get Quantity button
- Enter the Purchased Quantity
NOTE: If receiving a batch sent in grams to a product set to Eighth Per Unit, 3.5g, 7g, 14g, or 28g, this value will be the converted qty from the grams received
- Enter the Unit Cost
NOTE: The unit cost will be multiplied by the purchased qty to give the Price
- Enter in any other pertinent info
NOTE: The other fields can be adjusted after the batch is created, the fields mentioned above are MANDATORY