In order to create new Metrc items, you must first enter your Metrc strains. There are two ways you can create a Metrc strain. You can do this from your BLAZE account or from your Metrc account. We will go over both below.
Creating a Metrc strain in BLAZE
1. Log into your BLAZE account using your email and password.
2. From the menu click the Compliance section and select Metrc Strains.
3. Click the Add New Strain button in the top right corner of the page.
4. Fill out the New Metrc Strain window with the Metrc Strain Name, THC Level %, CBD Level %, Testing Status, and the Indica to Sativa Ratio Bar.
5. Click Save at the bottom to add the new strain to BLAZE and Metrc.
Creating a Metrc strain in Metrc
1. Log into Metrc using your email and password.
2. Select the Admin button from the black ribbon at the top of the page and click Strains.
3. Click the Add Strains button.
4. Complete the Add Strains pop-up window by filling out the Name, Testing Status, THC, CBD, Indica to Sativa Ratio, and selecting the locations this strain will be created for.
5. Click the blue + button to add additional strains and click Create Strains when done. This strain is now available in your Metrc account and will become available in BLAZE after the next sync.