BLAZE recommends turning off automatic updates for WooCommerce. This is to prevent any issues arising due to incompatibilities with our BLAZE plugin and the newest version of WooCommerce. To turn off WooCommerce auto-updates, please follow along with the steps below.
How to Turn Off WooCommerce Auto-Updates
1. In WooCommerce, navigate to Plugins > Add New
2. Search for the plugin Disable All WordPress Updates
- Click the Install Now button
- Click the Activate button
3. WooCommerce auto-updates have now been turned off!