This article contains the contact information for any processing or hardware related questions, as well as BLAZEPAY FAQs. Attached is a PDF with additional contact details for BLAZEPAY related questions.
Processing and Hardware Support
Please contact TransactFirst Team if you need assistance with:
- Transact First portal access
- Processing related questions
Support Methods: TransactFirst help desk can be contacted during core business hours through telephone and email
- Hours of Operation: (All times are US Eastern Standard Time) Core Business Hours Primary support is provided during core business hours, Monday through Friday 9:00 am to 5:00pm
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Number: 305-587-2027
- Escalation: please email Oksana Moore firstname.lastname@example.org & Michelle'le email@example.com
Please contact Dejavoo with any questions related to:
- STEAM (Dejavoo portal, in order to check communication setting or autobatch settings)
- SPIN (any questions related to POS integration)
- DENOVO (merchant portal) Please note: When you call Dejavoo tech support all the callers need to start the call by saying that they are calling regarding POINT OF Banking Solution. Dejavoo has a team specifically assigned to support our / point of banking customers.
Support Methods: The Dejavoo help desk can be contacted 24 / 7 / 365 through telephone and email
- Hours of Operation: (All times are US Eastern Standard Time) Core Business Hours The technical support Help desk is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Primary support is provided during core business hours, Monday through Friday 9:00 am to 8:00pm, Saturday 9:00 am to 5:00 PM and Sunday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- After Hours support– Support representatives are on call during non-core business hours. Additionally, a voice mailbox is available to leave a message, and caller will be called back.
- Phone Number: 877-358-6797
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Escalation: If there is a need to escalate a call or issue to the Dejavoo’s Help Desk Manager please email Steve Gallo at email@example.com or by phone at 877-358-6797 ext 2 or 516-921-6130.
Q: How do I get set up with BLAZEPAY?
A: Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to get your account enabled!
Q: How long does it take to get set up?
A: It typically takes 2 business days to get approved for your merchant account. The time it takes to get set-up also depends on how quickly you follow up with answering any questions from the Underwriting Department. Hardware terminals can be shipped the next day if required.
Q: How does the connection between the BLAZEPAY hardware and Cash Drawer in BLAZE work?
A: Cash Drawers in BLAZE will still need to be opened through either our apps or web platforms. The cash drawer will be triggered to open by the BLAZEPAY payment option being selected.
Q: How do I explain the rounding up to the customer?
A: Similar to an ATM, increments of $5 are necessary.
Q: How do my drivers process sales on the road?
A: BLAZEPAY is an integrated debit processing platform. For an offline mode, you can conduct a sale manually using the steps below:
- Choose a processor (Processor 1, Processor 2, Processor 3)
- Choose debit
- Choose withdrawal
- Enter amount
NOTE: Amount has to be rounded up to nearest $5 increment
- A merchant fee will appear, click OK
- You will see the total amount on a screen, please Insert Debit Card
- Select type account as checking ALWAYS
- You will see the total amount and request to enter PIN > enter PIN and click OK
NOTE: A beeping noise indicating that it is safe to remove a card and message to remove a card will appear
- Transaction Approved or Declined will show up on the screen
NOTE: On the receipt, you will always see the reason for a decline if the transaction was declined.
NOTE: If the Debit card is removed prior to the success message, the message “remove a card” will appear and the transaction will not be processed, it will be reversed. On the receipt, you will see the message REVSL INC-000-Approved.
- Transaction processed successfully (left image)
- Reversed transaction, payment was never captured (right image)
Q: How are refunds processed?
A: Refunds would need to be processed using Cash as the payment type.
Q: Can BLAZEPAY payments be edited?
A: Unfortunately, BLAZEPAY payments cannot be edited.
- If the transaction is completed solely using BLAZEPAY, it can not be edited. The transaction would need to be refunded as cash and reprocessed as the correct payment type. If the date the order was processed needs to be edited, please follow these steps.
- If the transaction is completed with multiple payments, the non-BLAZEPAY payment methods can still be removed / edited as normal.
Q: How do we reconcile BLAZEPAY sales?
A: We have a report specifically for this, please view our BLAZEPAY Report.
Q: How do we check if the BLAZEPAY sale was processed or had any errors with recording payment information?
A: We have a report specifically for this, please view our BLAZEPAY Log Report.