Is your ELO connected in the Bluetooth settings of the iPad and Receipt Printer settings of BLAZE, but it does NOT open the cash drawer or print a receipt? You likely need to reset your ELO's connection.
Resetting the Connection with Your ELO
From time to time, you may need to reset your connection with your ELO. Luckily, it can be done in two simple steps:
- Popout the port the iPad is connected to
- Pop back in the port the iPad is connected to
Testing Your ELO's Connection
In the BLAZE Retail POS app > Receipt Printer setup > Select specified printer > tap Open Cash Drawer
Perform the following tests to further confirm the connection:
- Tap the Print Sample Receipt button through the Settings section of the BLAZE Retail POS app
- Open Cash Drawer through the Settings section of the BLAZE Retail POS app
- Print an "Old" transaction, through the Orders section of the BLAZE Retail POS app
NOTE: If this does NOT solve the problem, update the Firmware and then go back into the BLAZE Retail POS app. You should NOT need to repeat the connection reset after updating the firmware.