The Average Transaction Time report displays total transaction time, number of transactions, and average checkout time for each type of shop queue (delivery, walk-in, special).
- To access these generated reports in BLAZE, navigate to Data Export > Generated, you will find a list of generated reports you can easily download.
The Avg Transaction Time report can be accessed by navigating to Data Export > Transaction. It will be located in the list of reports.
The following is a list of all the types of data you will get in this report, and what they all mean. There is also an example export of this report attached to this support document.
- Queue: Type of order being processed (EX: Delivery, Walk-in, Special).
- Total Transaction Time: Total time taken to complete transactions for the queue type.
- Transaction Count: Total number of transactions for the queue specified.
- Avg Checkout Time: Average checkout time as calculated by total time divided by transaction count.