The Loss Report shows any documented loss and the details of that loss such as when it was processed and who processed it. This report shows only when a loss has been reported in inventory for a given date range.
- To access these generated reports in BLAZE, navigate to Data Export > Generated, you will find a list of generated reports you can easily download.
The Loss report can be accessed by navigating to Data Export > Transaction. It will be located in the list of reports.
The following is a list of all the types of data you will get in this report, and what they all mean. There is also an example export of this report attached to this support document.
- Employee: The employee who processed the transaction.
- Date: Date and time that the loss was recorded in the BLAZE Inventory.
- TransNum: The unique ID for each transaction generated in BLAZE. A transaction can be a Sale, Refund, Reconciliation, or a Transfer.
- Product: Name of the product associated with the loss as assigned in BLAZE.
- Quantity: Quantity of product marked as lost.
- COGS: COGS stands for Cost of Goods Sold. To calculate this, BLAZE uses the batch COG on a unit level and applies it to the quantity being purchased by the customer to get COGS.
NOTE: This does not include excise tax, excise tax is a separate line item.
- Notes: Notes recorded during the recording of the loss.
- Brand: Brand assigned to a product in BLAZE®.