After selecting a product, the Inventory Action Log report generates a dated list of all inventory actions that occurred on that product, including transfers and sales.
- To access these generated reports in BLAZE, navigate to Data Export > Generated, you will find a list of generated reports you can easily download.
The Inventory Action Log report can be accessed by navigating to Data Export > Inventory. It will be located on that list of reports.
The following is a list of all the types of data you will get in this report, and what they all mean. There is also an example export of this report attached to this support document.
- Date: Date of the processed Inventory.
- Source Type: The specific action type processed that affected the inventory.
- Source: Transaction ID.
NOTE: This is the unique ID for each transaction generated in BLAZE. A transaction can be a sale, refund, reconciliation, or a transfer.
- Action: Adjustment or revert of inventory stock.
- Product: Name of the product as assigned in BLAZE.
- Batch: Batch IDs from inventory affected by the action.
- Prepackage: Yes / No value on if the product is prepackaged.
- Inventory: Location of the inventory affected (Safe, Delivery, Quarantine, Custom Inventory, etc).
- Employee: The employee who processed the transaction.
- Quantity: Quantity of product adjusted in the transaction.
- Running Total: Running total of product remaining in inventory at the time the report was generated.