Having trouble with inactive or out of stock items showing up on your menu? It may be time to discontinue and sync your Weedmaps menu to clear any potentially cached data. Follow the steps listed below!
NOTE: We recommend doing these steps ONLY before or after major business operating hours.
1. Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via live chat for us to guide you through this process.
2. Navigate to Global Settings > Integration Settings > Weedmaps > Version 2.
- Click the Discontinue WM Items button.
NOTE: Discontinuing your Weedmaps menu will wipe it completely and reset any cached history. Do NOT follow through with this without explicit instructions from our support team.
- Enter the password used to log into BLAZE on our web platform.
NOTE: If the incorrect password is entered, you will be logged out.
- Wait 5-20 minutes
3. Confirm your menu on Weedmaps has been removed before proceeding.
- If you notice any lingering items, please let us know at email@example.com or via live chat.
- NOTE: THIS IS A CRUCIAL STEP. If you do not wait until the Weemaps menu has been completely removed before continuing to the next step, it can cause issues with the sync and you will have to start over.
4. Redirect your attention back to BLAZE in Global Settings > Integration Settings > Weedmaps > Version 2
- Click the Sync Menu button
- Wait 30-60 minutes