The Discount Used report displays all transactions for the selected date range, that included discounts.
- To access these generated reports in BLAZE, navigate to Data Export > Generated, you will find a list of generated reports you can easily download.
The All Sales report can be accessed by navigating to Data Export > Transaction. It will be located on the list of reports.
The following is a list of all the types of data you will get in this report, and what they all mean.
- Trans Num: Transaction ID - This is the unique ID for each transaction generated in BLAZE. A transaction can be a Sale, Refund, Reconciliation, or a Transfer.
- Member: Full name of the member on the transaction.
- Employee: The employee who processed the transaction.
- Total Discounts: Total of all the discounts on the transaction.
- After Tax Discount: Total of discounts added after taxes have been applied.
- Gross Receipt: Gross receipts are the sum total of all of your sales including taxes and fees, but not including discounts (Sales + Taxes + Fees - Discounts = Gross Receipt).