The Inventory Distribution Report is a list of products with the breakdown of current quantities in each particular inventory.
- To access these generated reports in BLAZE®, navigate to Reports > Generated, you will find a list of generated reports you can easily download.
The Inventory Distribution Report can be accessed by navigating to Reports > Inventory. It will be located on that list of reports.
The following is a list of all the types of data you will get in this report, and what they all mean. There is also an example export of this report attached to this support document.
- Product: Name of the product as assigned in BLAZE®.
- Category: Category of the product as assigned in BLAZE®.
- Unit Type: product is measured in grams or individual units.
- Low Inventory Threshold: Threshold value where low inventory alert processes are triggered.
NOTE: This value is typically assigned during the product creation process, but can also be changed in the product profile.
- Total: Amount of current inventory.
- Delivery: Amount of inventory associated with Deliveries.
- Display shelf: Amount of inventory associated with the Display Shelf.
- Exchange: Amount of inventory associated with Exchange.
- Safe: Amount of inventory associated with the Safe.
- Brand Name: Brand assigned to a product in BLAZE®.