The Inventory On-Hold Report is a dated list of products that currently have inventory on hold. The report also links to a transaction that has a hold.
- To access these generated reports in BLAZE, navigate to Reports > Generated, you will find a list of generated reports you can easily download.
The Inventory On-Hold Report can be accessed by navigating to Reports > Inventory. It will be located on that list of reports.
The following is a list of all the types of data you will get in this report, and what they all mean. There is also an example export of this report attached to this support document.
- Date: Date of the processed Inventory.
- Product: Name of the product as assigned in BLAZE.
- Category: Category of the product as assigned in BLAZE.
- Low Inventory Threshold: Threshold value where low inventory alert processes are triggered.
NOTE: This value is typically assigned during the product creation process, but can also be changed in the product profile.
- Employee: The employee who processed the transaction.
- Transaction No.: Transaction ID - This is the unique ID for each transaction generated in BLAZE. A transaction can be a Sale, Refund, Reconciliation, or Transfer.
- Member: Full name of the member on the transaction
- Terminal: The terminal that was used to process the transaction.
- Inventory: Location of the inventory affected (Safe, Delivery, Quarantine, Custom Inventory, etc).
- On Hold Quantity: The amount of inventory that is waiting to be ordered or processed.