After selecting an inventory, displays a dated breakdown of any quantities changed due to transactions or transfers from the chosen inventory.
- To access these generated reports in BLAZE, navigate to Reports > Generated, you will find a list of generated reports you can easily download.
The Inventory Movement Report can be accessed by navigating to Reports > Inventory. It will be located on that list of reports.
The following is a list of all the types of data you will get in this report, and what they all mean. There is also an example export of this report attached to this support document.
- Date: Date the transaction was processed.
- Action: Type of transaction.
- Employee: The employee who processed the transaction.
- Products: Name of the product as assigned in BLAZE. NOTE: The products in this list will vary based on the product assigned in BLAZE.