**Any batches that were created directly through the Product's profile or using the "Intake" button in the Metrc Packages section, will NOT be displayed on this report.**
The Inventory Procurement Report can be accessed by navigating to Reports > Inventory. It will be located on that list of reports.
The following is a list of all the data points returned in this report and their definition. There is also an example export of this report attached to this support document.
- Purchase Time: The time and date of the product purchased from the vendor.
- Vendor Name: The name of the vendor that provides the item as assigned in the BLAZE inventory.
- Product Name: The name of the product on the transaction as found in BLAZE.
- Product SKU: Product SKU associated with the product as found in BLAZE.
- Product Category: The category assigned to the product as found in BLAZE.
- Batch SKU: Batch SKU associated with the product as found in BLAZE.
- Quantity Purchased: The number of units purchased from the vendor.
- Unit Type: product is measured in grams or individual units.
- Purchase Amount: The total dollar amount for the product purchased.
- Cost Per Unit: The total cost per unit of the products sold, as listed in the product's batches.
NOTE: This number refers to the cost per unit YOU paid to the distributor, NOT the cost per unit to your end customer.
- Excise Tax: The amount of excise tax calculated for each product.
- Discount: The total dollar amount of discounts applied to transactions on the date specified.
- Total Discount: Total of discounts applied at the product level.
- Fees: Total of fees applied to the transaction.
NOTE: Fees can be configured in the shop settings.
- Final Cost: Total amount paid for the product, including any taxes. fees, and or discounts.
- PO Number: Purchase Order number associated with the product as found in BLAZE.
- Reference Number: Internal purchase order reference number.
- Low Inventory Threshold: Threshold value where low inventory alert processes are triggered.
NOTE: This value is typically assigned during the product creation process, but can also be changed in the product profile.
- To access these generated reports in BLAZE, navigate to Reports > Generated, you will find a list of generated reports you can easily download.