Pre-existing inventory within BioTrack will need to be assigned to a BLAZE® product batch. Below describes two ways to do this.
1. From BLAZE® Retail, navigate to Compliance, and select BioTrack Packages.
- This page will only show BioTrack packages associated with the current retail location/license.
2. If a package displayed in the table has not yet been assigned to a product in BLAZE® , an Intake button will appear on the left hand side of the row.
3. Select Intake and a pop up window will be displayed.
4. Use the drop downs to select the Product Name, create a New Batch for that product, add Unit Cost, Sell By Date, and Expiration Date.
5. Click Accept to save.
1. From BLAZE® Retail, navigate to Inventory and under Categories select All.
2. Select the BLAZE® product you’d like to add a BioTrack Barcode to.
3. Along the top of the page, select Batch then click Add Batch.
4. In the pop-up window, change the Tracking System to BioTrack and enter the BioTrack Barcode associated with the inventory. Then click Get Quantity.
5. Complete the Purchase Date and Total Price fields. All other fields are optional.
6. Click Save.