Once a shop is set up with BioTrack, BLAZE® Retail will sync information to the state traceability system. There are 4 sections in BLAZE® Retail to verify synchronizations were successful and get more details.
BioTrack Task Manager Overview
The BioTrack Task Manager will display actions performed in BLAZE® Retail that pushes data to BioTrack. An example would be a sales transaction completed in BLAZE® containing a cannabis product. All compliance data for that sale will push to BioTrack automatically and update the necessary information in BioTrack.
The BioTrack Task Manager will also display the status of each attempt to push data to BioTrack. There are 3 status:
- Successful: BioTrack was successfully updated.
- Pending: BioTrack update is in progress.
- Failed: BioTrack update was unsuccessful.
Additionally, the BioTrack Task Manager will display any failed attempt to pull data from BioTrack into BLAZE®. See Compliance Sync Jobs for more details. See below for how to resubmit a failed data transfer.
Navigating the BioTrack Task Manager
1. From BLAZE® Retail, navigate to Compliance, then click BioTrack Task Manager.
- From here, you'll be able to see a complete list of data transfers sent to BioTrack along with details of each.
2. Filter the results displayed in the table by using the dropdown menus under each column title.
3. Clicking on the row of interest will pop-up a window with more details about the data transfer. If the data transfer failed, click Resubmit to try again. NOTE: A resubmit will not occur automatically, you must manually resubmit the sync until successful.