BLAZE Grow Ops - Import Metrc Packages
This article will go over the steps of importing a Metrc Package into the Operations side of our Blaze Grow Platform.
The video below will walk you through importing a Metrc Package step-by-step.
- Begin by opening your Grow Location, then click on the Metrc tab to expand it
- Inside the Metrc tab, click on the Packages tab
- Click the green IMPORT button next to the package you want to import.
- Complete the information for this package
- Birth Date
- Cultivation Area
- Sub Zone
- Metrc Tag
- Click on the SAVE PLANT button
- Navigate to Grow > Board to see your imported packages in the Propagation Area.