Note: More information on Massachusetts Purchase Limits can be found here.
- Log in to BLAZE and select the retail location. Click the Go to Location button.
- Global Settings > Current Shop Settings > verify that your state is set to Massachusetts
- Click on Back to Retail Shop
- Inventory > Manage Catagories
- You will need to assign a
- Category type - Cannabis/Non-Cannabis and
- Cannabis Type to each category listed
Massachusetts Product types and their limits are tracked the following way:
Concentrates > Weight per unit on the product profile (Can be set 2 ways with the Calculation Option listed here.)
Dry Flower > Weight per unit on the product profile
Edibles > Potency on each batch or on the product profile
NOTE: Use the table below to populate the Cannabis Type for the categories. These categories will be used to pull the purchase limits for Massachusetts.
|Blaze Cannabis Type||Massachusetts Limit Type|
|Dry Flower||Dry Marijuana|
Note: Adult-use limits are daily and as follows: 28g of MJ or 5g of concentrate or 500mg of THC infused edibles. Topicals are not subject to daily limits.
Temporary Medical limits are a 14-day period: 70g of MJ/Concentrate or 1250mg of THC infused edibles.
Medical limits are a rolling 60-day period: 10 ounces (280g) of MJ or 5000mg of THC infused edibles - Medical limits will be verified via API from Metrc.
NOTE: Weighable items will be calculated as they are added to the cart.
NOTE: Prepacked items will need to be set up in the product profile after you have set your Category to Units.
- Manage Catagories > Check that Flower is set to Units.
- Inventory > All
- Add Product at the top of the page.
- Set the following:
- Cannabis type > Dry Flower
- Category > Flowers
- Weight Per Unit > Weight of the actual product (below is an example of an eighth product)
Verifying Edibles and Items that are based on Potency are set up correctly:
- Along the top bar, select Product Info > Edit.
- You can then scroll down to edit the Potency (mg).
- Click Save at the top of the page to keep changes.