This guide will walk you through Splitting a Metrc Batch.
How to Split a Batch
NOTE: This is only available for the Metrc States
- Retail > Compliance > Available Metrc Tags
- If you do not have any tags available, you may need to Import Metrc Tags into BLAZE
- Copy an available CannabisPackage tag. You will need to paste this tag into an input box later.
- Go to Inventory > All > find the product that you would like to split
- Click on the Product name to open the product profile
- Click on the Batches tab
- Click on Split on the batch that you need to split
- Enter the information in the pop-up for the split batch
- Inventory: select the list from the drop-down
- Location: select the Inventory location in the drop-down
- Quantity: enter how much product you would like to split into a new batch
- New Metrc Tag: paste the Metrc tag you copied earlier
- Click on SPLIT
NOTE: If you do not have Package Tracking enabled, you will not see an input area for Location
Is Package Tracking Enabled?
NOTE: Package Tracking should only be enabled for: Oregon, Massachusetts, and California microbusiness licenses.
To check to see if package tracking is enabled in your shop:
- Global Settings > Integration Settings > Compliance > Metrc Facilities
- Under the column Enable Package Tracking Location
If you have further questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org!